Our dearest Davis locations

Photographers of The California Aggie talk about their favorite Davis location

Photo taken by the Putah Creek Parkway. Just on the other side of Olive Drive lies the tree of life. (ANGELICA DAYANDANTE)
The CoHo is one of my favorite places in Davis because they don’t just serve food — they serve looks. (ARIEL ROBBINS)
My favorite place in Davis is the Dairy Recreational Complex. I’ve played soccer my whole life so the field is naturally a second home to me. I’ve had fun moments, competitive moments, frustrating moments, and rewarding moments, all which coincide with the sport I love to play. (DANIEL TAK)
My favorite spot in Davis is the hammock area of the Quad. Getting one has developed into a skill. They key is to get there ten minutes before a class period starts since a lot of people leave during that time. (NICKI PADAR)
After living in my apartment near the end of Russell for one year, this part of the road is one of the first places where I gained a sense of home in Davis. I love walking from the bus stop and watching the seasons gradually change in the colors of the the trees. (ASHLEY LUGO)
Although they don’t smell the best, the cows at Davis bring something unique to the campus and they’re something I’ve grown to appreciate my first year here. It’s fun to just walk by at any time of day and see what they’re doing. (ALEXA FONTANILLA)

Compiled by: The California Aggie Photo Desk – photo@theaggie.org