Women’s lacrosse preview

Teams: UC Davis vs. California

Records: Aggies, 4-7; Golden Bears, 6-5

Where: Aggie Stadium

When: Saturday at 4 p.m.

Who to watch: Sophomore attacker Olivia Jarem looked at home in last week’s East Coast road trip. That’s because she was.

A native of Clifton Park, N.Y., Jarem tallied four goals, an assist and three draw controls during the Aggies’ three-game swing. For the season, Jarem is fourth on the team in goals (8) and third in draw controls (18).

Did you know? No player on the active UC Davis roster has ever beaten Cal in a regular season matchup.

The Aggies have gone 0-6 over the Bears in the last four years, scoring an average of 8.7 goals while allowing 13.8.

Preview: After becoming the first victim to a 1-9 Connecticut team last Sunday in Storrs, Conn., UC Davis returns home on Saturday to face off against Cal.

The Aggies were in the middle of their third game in a five-day period in a foreign time zone when fatigue hit, preventing them from claiming a victory against the Huskies.

The Golden Bears, on the other hand, are coming off a 15-2 victory against lowly conference foe, St. Mary’s.

Cal is spearheaded offensively by senior attacker Danni Zuralow, who led the victory over the Gaels with a hat trick, two ground balls and a caused turnover.

The Fairfax, Va. native is tops on the squad in goals (29), assists (11) and game-winners (3).

Between the pipes, Cal splits its goalkeeper duty between freshman Allie Shropshire and junior Morgan Dyson, who both have three wins this season.

A native of Medford, N.J., Shropshire has 45 saves and leads the two goalies with a .495 save percentage.