Aggie Daily Calender

MONDAY

Davis College Democrats Meeting

6 p.m.

Wellman 212

Join DCD for the kick-off meeting of the year!

Alpha Kappa Psi

7 p.m.

Silo Cabernet

Join Alpha Kappa Psi – the first co-ed professional business fraternity for Fall Rush 2009 – “Where Business and Brotherhood Meet.” Open to all majors.

Phi Delta Epsilon

7:30 p.m.

Wellman 234

Phi Delta Epsilon is a co-ed international pre-medical fraternity. Come to our Info Night to find out more about us. Anyone pursuing a career in the health field is welcome!

Loxi Info night

8 p.m.

Wellman 226

Interested in community service? Then come join the sisters of Lambda Omicron Xi, or Loxi, for an informational meeting about the sorority!

Phi Alpha Delta Info Night

7 to 10 p.m.

Hunt 100

Come learn about the benefits of joining the nation’s largest co-ed law fraternity, Phi Alpha Delta. With quarterly visits to law schools, LSAT practice seminars and community service events, Phi Alpha Delta is the organization to join if you are considering attending law school. Join our Facebook event page at tinyurl.com/RushPAD or e-mail us at rushphialphadelta@gmail.com for more information.

Undergraduate Research Center Open House

2 to 4 p.m.

Surge IV, Suite 409

The Undergraduate Research Center advises students on how to develop a research project, identify a research sponsor and discover research-related campus opportunities such as conferences, publishing and grants. Light refreshments will be served.

TUESDAY

Alpha Kappa Psi social night

7 p.m.

Woodstock’s Pizza

Join Alpha Kappa Psi at Woodstock’s in casual dress for a social event.

Loxi Info night

8 p.m.

Wellman 211

Interested in community service? Then come join the sisters of Lambda Omicron Xi, or Loxi, for their second informational meeting about the sorority and rush!

Delta Sigma Pi Recruitment

7:15 p.m.

Kleiber 3

Delta Sigma Pi is the world’s foremost international professional business fraternity for men & women. Come meet the chapter and see whether DSP is the right fit for you!

Teach for America

8 to 10 p.m.

194 Young

Join Teach for America for an info night about full time, two year, paid teaching positions.

MAPS info night

7:10 p.m.

Olson 158

Join the Minority Association of Pre-help Students (or MAPS) for an informational meeting.

Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc

8 p.m.

Olson 118

Come learn more about our organization and get to know the sisters of Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc.

WEDNESDAY

Seasonal Flu Vaccination Clinic

11 a.m. to 2 p.m

Memorial Union East Conference Room (near the MU Info Desk)

Protect yourself from getting sick this flu season by getting a flu shot.

The cost is $20 and will be billed to your student account. Students unable to make these clinics may call 752-2349 to schedule an appointment. For more information visit

healthcenter.ucdavis.edu/topics/flu-vaccine.html

Davis Alpine Ski & Snowboard Team

7 p.m.

Wellman 233

Join DASS team for an informational night.

Alpha Kappa Psi professional night

7 p.m.

MU King Lounge

Please come wearing business casual dress.

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.