Aggie Daily Calendar

TODAY

Wear UC Davis Apparel Day

All day

Campuswide

Wear UC Davis apparel and the Aggie Pack Prize Patrol might reward you.

Seasonal Flu Vaccination Clinic

9:30 to 11:30 a.m.

North Lobby, Cowell Student Health Center

Protect yourself from getting sick this flu season by getting a flu shot. This is a walk-in clinic for UC Davis students.

Men’s Soccer Game

Noon

Soccer Field

Watch the men’s soccer team play the third ranked team in the division, UC Santa Barbara, at the homecoming soccer game.

The Financial Crisis: An Inside View

6 p.m.

Silo, Cabernet Room

Join Phillip Swagel, former Assistant Secretary for Economic Policy, U.S. Treasury Department, for a discussion about governance, tax reform and constitutional reform.

FRIDAY

The Art of Athletes

1 to 7 p.m.

Log Cabin Gallery, First and F Street

Intercollegiate Athletics presents The Art of Athletes, an intercollegiate student-athlete art show, featuring works by current student-athletes in a variety of majors and sports.

Aggies for the Arboretum Fall Picnic

2 to 5 p.m.

Putah Creek Picnic Tables

Join them for food, games and fun! Learn about the Arboretum’s student membership program and enjoy your afternoon at the Arboretum.

Pajamarino

5 p.m.

Train station, Second and H Street

Join students and the community in PJs as they reconnect and greet alumni for Homecoming.

Homecoming Rally

7 p.m.

Davis Commons, First and D Street

Join the football team, cheerleaders, dance team and Band-uh! after Pajamarino to rally together before homecoming!

SATURDAY

The Art of Athletes

Noon to 4 p.m.

Log Cabin Gallery, First and F Street

Homecoming Pre-Game Party Event

4 to 6 p.m.

Recreation Pool

The Recreation Pool will host a pre-game party event that will feature the band “The Dead 12 Year Olds,” as well as areas for fans to bring their own picnics, eat and enjoy the company of fellow Aggie fans before the game.

Yolo County Food Bank Drive

6 p.m.

Aggie Stadium

UCD Police Department is holding a food drive at the football game. Drop off non-perishable food items at the entrances of the stadium.

Homecoming Football Game

6 p.m.

Aggie Stadium

Watch the Aggie football team dominate Winston-Salem State in the homecoming game!

SUNDAY

Hope Walks Davis 2009

2 to 4 p.m.

Arroyo Park, Shasta Drive (West Davis)

Walk to support the prevention of HIV for children in India in a one-mile loop at Arroyo Park.

The Art of Athletes

11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Log Cabin Gallery, First and F Street

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.