Aggie Daily Calender

TODAY

East Quad Farmers Market

10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

East Quad

Go support local farmers and get fresh produce, nuts, flowers and more! Market held every Wednesday through November 18th.

Pumpkin Decorating

3 to 6 p.m.

The Quad

Campus Now is carving and decorating pumpkins in the East Quad or on the patio if it is raining. All supplies will be provided. Biodegradable items will be donated to Project Compost. Suggested donation of $5-7 for each pumpkin.

Davis College Democrats Meeting

6 p.m.

119 Wellman

Join the Davis College Democrats for their weekly meeting where they will discuss numerous issues affecting American politics.

B Here Benefit Concert

6 to 9 p.m.

Freeborn Hall

B Here, the Hepatitis B awareness campaign brings you a free benefit concert sponsored by the Asian American Association.

Cooking Club: Pumpkin Pie

8:10 to 9 p.m.

205 Olson

Pumpkins are not just for jack-o-lanterns. Join us to learn how to make pumpkin pie from scratch!

THURSDAY

“Mini” Relay For Life

9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

East Quad

Relay For Life is holding a mini version of the relay on the Quad. Join them and receive more information about the event!

Biomedical Engineering Seminar

4 p.m.

1005 Genome and Biomedical Sciences Facility

The department of biomedical engineering invites you to a seminar with Dr. Michael Savageau called “Phenotypes in the Design Space of Biochemical Systems.”

Relay For Life Kick-Off Party

7 p.m.

126 Wellman

Join Relay For Life for food, entertainment and hear exciting Relay news for Relay For Life 2010.

VSA and AAA Joint Event

7 to 9 p.m.

206 Olson

The Asian American Association and Vietnamese Student Association are holding their first joint event. Go hang out and learn about Asians and how they use technology. For more information, contact vsa@ucdavis.edu or ucdaaa@gmail.com

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.