Aggie Daily Calender

TODAY

“Mini” Relay For Life

9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

East Quad

Relay For Life is holding a mini version of the relay on the Quad. Join them and receive more information about the event!

Student Services and Fees Administrative Advisory Committee Meeting

3:10 to 4:30 p.m.

203 Mrak

At this meeting, SSFAAC will discuss the UC Davis budget. If you have an interest in student fee issues, check out their website at ssfaac.ucdavis.edu or send an e-mail to stlwu@ucdavis.edu for more information.

Biomedical Engineering Seminar

4 p.m.

1005 Genome and Biomedical Sciences Facility

The department of biomedical engineering invites you to a seminar with Dr. Michael Savageau called “Phenotypes in the Design Space of Biochemical Systems.”

Relay For Life Kick-Off Party

7 p.m.

126 Wellman

Join Relay For Life for food, entertainment and hear exciting Relay news for Relay For Life 2010.

VSA and AAA Joint Event

7 to 9 p.m.

206 Olson

The Asian American Association and Vietnamese Student Association are holding their first joint event. Come hang out and learn about Asians and how they use technology. For more information, contact vsa@ucdavis.edu or ucdaaa@gmail.com.

MONDAY

Project Compost

6 p.m.

MU 43 (basement)

Project Compost volunteer meeting. Learn about composting and how you can reduce waste on campus!

TUESDAY

The God Virus

6 p.m.

6 Olson

Best-selling author Darrel Ray will discuss how religion infects our lives, sponsored by the Agnostic and Atheist Student Association.

Four Release Screenings of 500 Days of Summer

6:30 and 8:30 p.m.

194 Chemistry

EC presents two pre-home screenings of 500 Days of Summer for only $1 at the door.

WEDNESDAY

6:30 and 8:30 p.m.

194 Chemistry

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.