Aggie Daily Calendar

TODAY

Study Abroad Latin America and Caribbean Info Session

Noon to 1 p.m.

Education Abroad Center, Third and A St.

Learn more about study abroad programs in Mexico, Costa Rica, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Barbados.

The God Virus

6 p.m.

6 Olson

Best-selling author Darrel Ray will discuss how religion infects our lives, sponsored by the Agnostic and Atheist Student Association.

Four Release Screenings of (500) Days of Summer

6:30 and 8:30 p.m.

194 Chemistry

EC presents two pre-home screenings of (500) Days of Summer for only $1 at the door.

C.H.E. General Meetings

7 p.m.

1204 Haring

Joaquin Galvan from the Learning Skills Center will be the guest speaker at the meeting.

WEDNESDAY

Study Abroad in Asia Info Session

Noon to 1 p.m.

Learn more about your study abroad options in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and India.

Help and Education Leading to Prevention General Meeting5:10 to 6 p.m.216 WellmanJoin Help and Education Leading to Prevention (HELP), a community service club, for their second general meeting. They will be discussing their upcoming Thanksgiving dinner and feasting on snacks.

6:30 and 8:30 p.m.

194 Chemistry

Autism Awareness Association Meeting

7 p.m.

5 Wellman

Special guest Rick Rollens, one of the founders of the MIND Institute, will be talking about how our economy and state budget is affecting the autism community. His personal and professional experience will make this an event you won’t want to miss!

Golden Key International Honor Society Info Meeting

7 p.m.

234 Wellman

Go and see what they are all about! Involvement-Social-Fun!

Cooking Club Meeting

8:10 p.m.

205 Olson

The spooky fun is not over yet! They’ll be decorating yummy sugar skulls for Dia de los Muertos. Also, go and learn cool cooking tips like how to chop onions without crying!

THURSDAY

Seasonal Flu Vaccination Clinic at Cowell Student Health Center9 to 11 a.m.North Lobby, Cowell Student Health Center

Protect yourself from getting sick this flu season by getting a flu shot. This is a walk-in clinic for UC Davis students – just stop on by the Student Health Center, North Lobby.

Herb Harvest

9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Good Life Garden

Join UCD grounds department in harvesting herbs! This a free event but participants are asked to bring their own scissors or cutting shears, a bag to hold the herbs and a wet paper towel to place in the bag around the fresh cut herbs.

Environmental Internship & Career Fair

10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Freeborn

Go explore GREEN internships and Careers at the Environmental internship and career fair.

Study Abroad for Biology/Science Majors Info Session

Noon to 1 p.m.

Join EAC as they discuss reasons for studying abroad for your major, identifying programs and internships that are strong in natural, ecological sciences as well as medical sciences.

Camp Adventure Information Meeting5 p.m. 114 South HallLearn how you can become a camp counselor abroad on U.S. military bases. Participants will receive airfare, housing, a daily stipend and weekends off for travel.

FRIDAY

Meet the Minors11 a.m. to noonVoorhies CourtyardThis is an opportunity for minors to meet each other and more writing faculty and for interested students to inquire about the writing minor. Light refreshments will be served.

Study Abroad for Economics/Managerial Econ. Majors Info Session

Noon to 1 p.m.

Advisors from the EAC will present information on studying abroad for students who want to take business and economic classes overseas.

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.