Aggie Daily Calendar

TODAY

Summer Abroad Info Session in India

4 to 5 p.m.

Education Abroad Center, Third and A Streets

Go learn about the comparative literature program in Pondicherry, India! Hear about the program, ask questions and meet the instructor!

UCD Relay For Life Captains Meeting

7 p.m.

26 Wellman

Go find out how to make a difference while having a great time at one of the last Relay For Life team captains meeting of the quarter!

Microlending Fundraiser

All day

Ali Baba’s, 220 3rd St.

Go to Ali Baba’s anytime this week and mention microlending to help raise money to lend to an entrepreneur in a third world country!

Poetry Night at Bistro 33

9 p.m.

Bistro 33, 226 F St.

Join Poetry Night at Bistro 33 as they welcome Bob Ostertag. You can also sign up for a spot on the open mic list!

THURSDAY

E-Waste Donations

10 to 1 p.m.

Silo

Want to get paid for your old electronics? Take part in the weeklong e-waste recycling event, sponsored by ASUCD Environmental Policy and Planning Commission.

“Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities” Lecture

5 p.m.

UC Davis MIND Institute, 2828 50th St., Sacramento

Listen to Roy Wilson, ophthalmologist and chancellor of University of Colorado, Denver as he speaks on the health care equality movement!

Student Services and Fees Administrative Advisory Committee Meeting

3:10 to 4:30 p.m.

203 Mrak

Go to the Student Services and Fees Administrative Advisory Committee Meeting as they discuss the UC Davis budget.

Camp Adventure Information Meeting

4 to 5 p.m.

Garrison Room, Memorial Union

Learn how you can become camp counselors abroad on U.S. military bases! Participants will receive free air fare, housing and weekends off with a stipend in countries around the world.

Microlending Fundraiser

All day

Ali Baba’s, 220 3rd St.

Go to Ali Baba’s anytime this week and mention microlending to help them raise money to lend to an entrepreneur in the third world!

FRIDAY

E-Waste Donations

10 to 1 p.m.

Silo

Pre-Law Boot Camp Program Info Session

Noon to 1 p.m.

Moot Courtroom, King Hall

Learn about the application process and the program design for students who are first generation college students or economically disadvantaged and want to apply but are not currently applying.

Microlending Fundraiser

All day

Ali Baba’s, 220 3rd St.

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.