Aggie Daily Calendar

TODAY

Informal Music Jam Session

Noon

Wyatt Deck, Old Davis Road

Pull out your fiddles, guitars, mandolins, penny whistles, pipes, flutes and squeezeboxes for this informal acoustic jam session.

Sexual Harassment Prevention Class and Yoga

Noon to 1 p.m.

Main Conference Room 2, Student Health and Wellness Center

Stop by for a class that begins with a theme related to sexual harassment prevention, followed by a yoga class.

Integrated Neuroscience Seminar

12:10 p.m.

Large Conference Room, Center for Mind and Brain, 267 Cousteau Place

Listen to a presentation about cognitive control across multiple cognitive domains in schizophrenia.

Computer Science Club at UC Davis’ LAN Party

6 p.m. to Midnight

1131 Kemper

Join the Computer Science Club’s quarterly LAN Party. Play PC games and even compete in a Quake Live tournament with prizes!

SATURDAY

UC Davis Bike Auction

9 a.m.

Hutchinson West Entry Parking Structure

Buy used bikes for cheap prices at the bike auction. Over 400 bikes will be up for sale.

Arboretum Tour: Simple Tip for Great Container Gardening

11 a.m.

Arboretum Terrace Garden

Learn about container gardening during a free public tour at the UC Davis Arboretum.

SUNDAY

Arboretum Oak Discovery Day

1 to 4 p.m.

Shields Oak Grove, Arboretum

Visit one the of the nation’s largest collections of oak for a special family-friendly celebration and stroll the newly constructed Oak Discovery Trail.

MONDAY

Gardening Party at the Tri-Co-Ops

11 a.m.

Tri-Co-Ops

Join the Students for Sustainable Agriculture in honor of gathering public awareness about real food during “Real Food Week.”

Project Compost

6 p.m.

43 Memorial Union

Attend the Project Compost volunteer meetings and learn how you can help them divert organic waste around campus.

Southeast Asian Graduation Meeting

6 to 7 p.m.

South Hall Conference Room

Join a passionate group of students working to celebrate the achievements of graduating Southeast Asian students through an intimate cultural ceremony for the Southeast Asian community.

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.