On March 8, UC Davis police found the body of Alexander Goldschneider in his dorm room. That death has since been ruled a suicide.
Yolo County Chief Deputy Coroner Robert LaBrash told The Davis Enterprise on Monday that Goldschneider died from an overdose of ibuprofen and diphenhydramine, the main ingredient in allergy medication.
Goldschneider was a 21-year-old transfer student from Auburn, Calif. majoring in human development. Police found his body after Goldschneider’s parents reported concern over not hearing from him for three to four days.
– Janelle Bitker