Aggie Daily Calendar

TUESDAY

ASUCD Blood and Marrow Drive

10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Quad

Sacramento-based BloodSource will park its bloodmobiles alongside the Quad on Tuesday and Wednesday. Every participant will receive a coupon for a free mini frozen yogurt from Pinkberry and a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert from Applebee’s. Prospective donors should drink fluids beforehand and bring photo identification.

FRIDAY

Craft Center Gallery Closing Reception: Me and My Flame

6 to 7:30 p.m.

Craft Center Gallery, South Silo

Enjoy husband-and-wife Craft Center volunteers Jeff and Lisa Geren’s exhibit of works in glass, leather, bronze, ceramic and wood, titled “Me and My Flame.”

SATURDAY

Guided Tour: Abundance and Water Conservation

10 a.m.

UC Davis Arboretum Gazebo

Learn how to create an abundant garden while conserving water on a free guided tour of the Storer Garden, the UC Davis Arboretum’s demonstration garden of drought-tolerant flowering shrubs and perennials, with an emphasis on sustainable, low-maintenance gardening.

SUNDAY

Davis Pug Sunday

11 a.m.

Westwood Park, 900 Barkley St.

Pug owners are invited to show off their dogs at the Davis Pug Sunday, sure to rival San Francisco’s own annual Pug Sunday. Costumes are welcome.

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.