Aggie Daily Calendar

TODAY

The House Counseling Services

8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

TB-16, across from Reagan Hall

The House is a free and confidential drop-in and phone-in peer counseling resource on campus for students. The House also has a Mind & Body Wellness Center that includes yoga on Wednesdays from noon to 1 p.m., a biofeedback machine, a state-of-the-art massage chair, a reading room, a S.A.D. lamp for Seasonal Affective Disorder and more.

D-Q University Veteran’s Pow Wow Volunteer Meeting

11 a.m.

D-Q University Events Room, 33250 County Rd. 31, Yolo County

Get information about volunteering at the Pow Wow, which will be held on Nov. 11 to 12. The event will include a sunrise service honoring veterans, an open mic and concert, vendors, dancing and ceremonies.

Men’s Soccer vs. Cal State Northridge

3 p.m.

Aggie Soccer Field

Cheer on fellow Aggies as they take on the Matadors.

Circle K International General Meeting

6 p.m.

2205 Haring Hall

Attend Circle K’s first meeting of the year to learn how to get involved in community service, leadership opportunities and socials.

Vet Aide Club Internship Meeting

7:30 to 8:30 p.m.

176 Everson

The Vet Aide Club of UC Davis will be holding their first meeting of the year. Learn about all the veterinary opportunities that the Vet Aide Club has to offer, from internships to handling workshops. Membership and internship applications for the Fall quarter will be accepted at this meeting and can be found on the Vet Aide Club ICC website.

THURSDAY

Rosh Hashanah Lunch at Hillel

1 to 2 p.m.

Hillel House, 320 A St.

Join Hillel for a free Rosh Hashanah lunch to celebrate the new year. After lunch, participants will head to the Arboretum for Tashlich. Please RSVP to the Facebook event page.

American Red Cross Club First General Meeting

6:15 to 7:30 p.m.

118 Olson

Interested in volunteering with the ARCC in its many humanitarian activities around UC Davis and the Yolo community? Then come to the first general meeting of the year. Meet the new 2011 officers and learn what you can do to make a difference in our community. For more information, check out our website and Facebook page.

Asian American Association Meeting

7 to 8 p.m.

234 Wellman

Meet the new officers and get a taste of what AAA is all about. Make new friends, enjoy free pizza and learn about cool events planned for this year.

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.