Aggie Daily Calendar

TODAY

Halloween Walk with the Davis Shakespeare Ensemble
8 p.m.
Shields Oak Grove, across from the Arboretum Gazebo
Intrepid adventurers are invited to join the Davis Shakespeare Ensemble for an interactive theatrical journey through the scary side of Shakespeare, with ghosts, villains and black magic. The audience will need to choose their path wisely, or they might end up as ghosts themselves! To reserve tickets, e-mail davis.shakespeare@gmail.com, or call (530) 802-0998.

TUESDAY

ASUCD Blood and Marrow Drive
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Freeborn Hall
All participants will receive a free t-shirt, free chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A Arden Fair in Sacramento (while supplies last) and will be entered into drawings to win an iPod Touch, IKEA gift cards and more. The campus organization with the most participation will have the best chance to win a drawing of $500 for their group. Eat and drink plenty of fluids before donating and bring a photo ID.

Newman Catholic Student Community Mass
Noon
Moss Room, Memorial Union
Join fellow Catholics for Mass on campus during lunch break.

Undergraduate Research Center Info Session
12:10 p.m.
409 Surge IV
Learn about research funding opportunities for undergraduates through the President’s Undergraduate Fellowship. The fellowship provides funds for undergraduates to pursue research projects or other creative activities under faculty supervision.

To receive placement in the AGGIE DAILY CALENDAR, e-mail dailycal@theaggie.org or stop by 25 Lower Freeborn by noon the day prior to your event. Due to space constraints, all event descriptions are subject to editing, and priority will be given to events that are free of charge and geared toward the campus community.