HARD Summer hits 10th anniversary with Justice, Snoop Dogg, DJ Snake

Southern California music festival will showcase biggest talents from hip hop to electronic music

After one decade of bringing heavy beats and hip hop, HARD Summer returns to Southern California boasting a super stacked lineup headlined by DJ Snake and Justice. Other electronic acts include Bassnectar, Zeds Dead, Jai Wolf and Dog Blood, the duo consisting of Skrillex  and Boys Noize, there only show in 2017. Special guest, Snoop Dogg, will also be performing track of his classic 1993 LP Doggystyle. On the rap side of things, the lineup consists of Rae Sremmurd, Migos, Skepta and Ty Dolla Sign.

The inaugural music festival has a new location at to the Glen Helen Amphitheater in San Bernadino, Calif. on Friday and Saturday, August 5 and 6. General admission tickets and VIP tickets are still on sale and both have payment plans if you’re unable to purchase everything at once. Car and RV camping also makes its return which includes up to five camping wristbands for your crew. Tickets and passes can can be purchased at this link.

For a full list of artists, please refer to the graphic below. For more information about HARD Summer, be sure to visit their website. To stay up to date on all things HARD Summer, join the Facebook event page.

Update: A previous version of the article stated that the festival will be taking place at The Speedway in Fontana, Calif. Organizers recently announced the location change to the Glen Helen Amphitheater. All tickets purchased will be honored at the new venue.