7 p.m. on a Sunday night

Through photos, Aggie photographers showcase their Sunday night

On the evening of Sunday, May 29, Aggie photographers were tasked with shooting whatever they were doing, where ever they were.

My best friend and I just decided to bike around and look for the University Airport. We found this spot near the runway. We were just sitting and watching some planes come in and out and reminiscing on our first year in college. (BRIAN LANDRY)
What better way to spend a Sunday evening than catching up on the latest drama in Westeros? (HANNAH WODRICH)
Under the shadowy loom of Week 10 and finals, we feasted one more time. (DANIEL TAK)
After going home for the weekend, and spending a lot of time in my bed, it was really hard to come back to school for Week 10. (ROSIE SCHWARZ)
Walking through Stanford campus and enjoying Palo Alto. (DEBPARNA PRATIHER)
I went to a beach near Golden Gate Park in San Francisco and saw pelicans diving for fish. (NICKI PADAR)
Driving back from an adventurous day at Great America on the Interstate 880. (VENOOS MOSHAYEDI)
My Sunday night was spent staring at cute pets in PetSmart and drinking weirdly flavored sodas. (ASHLEY LUGO)
Not pictured: hungry photographer awaiting ramen and yakitori. (DIANA LI)
Tired, lost and confused in the Santa Cruz Mountains. (LUCY KNOWLES)
Wandering the streets of Santa Cruz with my big in the Japanese American Student Society (JASS) after a trip to the beach! (AMY HOANG)
Returned to a place I used to hike and eat ice cream at every year when I was little. Not much has changed except for the fact that a few more years than usual went by, and I’m lactose intolerant now. Still ate the ice cream, though. (ARIEL ROBBINS)
I spent my night on Netflix and eating junk food in order to destress and relax before finals. (ALEX FONTANILLA)
Had a relaxing weekend at Houseboats on Lake Shasta. (NADIA DORIS)
Looking up above Dinny the Dinosaur in the middle of the Cabazon desert. (ANGELICA DAYANDANTE)
Spent my weekend in Santa Monica, shopping and relaxing myself. (ZHEN LU)
My dad searching through a jungle of tools to fix my car. Can you believe that it’s actually our garage? (MONICA CHAN)
Spending some quali-tea time with my housemate! (ANH-TRAM BUI)

Compiled by: The California Aggie Photo Desk – photo@theaggie.org